The Foundation of Associated Industries of Florida (FAIF) was formed to address the education and development needs of Florida’s business community. FAIF is recognized as a 501(c)(3) public charitable foundation to which tax-deductible contributions may be made, as provided by law. FAIF is governed by an independent board of directors and does not engage in any political activities.
The Foundation’s Mission
- Promoting and supporting initiatives, projects, campaigns, or other endeavors that will strengthen Florida’s business community and economy
- Promoting and advancing principles of a free-market enterprise system
- Educating individual and corporate citizens about business principles that lead to continued and greater economic strength and prosperity
Priorities and Areas of Focus
- Education and workforce development
- Economic development
- Health care and affiliated insurance issues
- Core employer issues such as taxes, employee law, and workplace development
- Statewide business issues such as legal reform, business regulation, etc.
- Host forums, debates, and discussions to identify and place focus on specific issues important to Corporate Florida in today’s business environment.
- Produce and disseminate issue specific reports and studies that provide facts and policy data to encourage development in key issues.
- Provide support to other entities and drive efforts that pursue education and development for the business community.
Once you have reviewed this information, we are confident you will want to be a part of these programs and opportunities. We welcome your participation and suggestions as we move forward. Your contributions to FAIF are tax deductible and can be made by visiting the How to Support page or contacting our executive director, Stephen Trickey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 224-7173.